Groundswell Covid-19 Update – 2nd April

First and foremost, we hope everyone is coping as best they can in the current circumstances.

We would like to update you with Groundswell’s situation in light of Covid-19.

We realise that it is against the odds but we are currently still hoping to hold The Fifth Annual Groundswell on 24th and 25th June 2020. We appreciate that the dates are close to the predicted easing of government restrictions on social gatherings but we must remain optimistic for better times ahead.

The Groundswell committee will make a decision on postponement by 21st April. By then we hope to have more guidance from the Government on the position going forward. We appreciate everyone’s patience in these extraordinary times.

We’re in admiration of the fantastic community spirit we’ve witnessed during what is a very difficult time for everyone. Thank you for continuing to support Groundswell. If you have anything you would like to discuss with us, please feel free to make contact.

Wishing everyone good health,

The Groundswell Team