Tickets to Groundswell are issued by Groundswell Agriculture Ltd on behalf of Entertainrr Ticket Agency and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunds made after purchase.
5. Tickets can be transferred for a small fee. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been resold they will be invalidated and the holder will be refused admission.
6. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
7. The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
8. The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
9. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes.
10. It is a condition of your admission to the show that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the show or any part of it.
11. Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
12. Please check event details and timings prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
13. Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
14. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
15. Recording of the event is permitted for personal (non-commercial) purposes only.
16. Some of the events taking place outdoors will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor event at that time of year
17. The venue and organisers shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage within the premises.
18. In accordance with the law visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drink products or knives.
Groundswell Agriculture Ltd.
Registered in England with Company Limited By Guarantee Number 10150393